STEINBEIS INNOVATION GGMBH – SEZ (Germany)
Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum is part of the Steinbeis Innovation gGmbH and the Steinbeis network for technology transfer with over 700 centres. SEZ is partner of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) of Baden-Württemberg since 2008 and National Contact Point for SME measures in FP6 and FP7. The core activities of SEZ within the Innovation System of Baden-Württemberg comprise, among others:
- assisting industrial companies in participating in European R&TD
- promoting cross-border technology transfer
- stimulating and supporting the innovation process in industrial companies
- supporting the regional key players (regional development agencies etc.) in getting involved in trans-national networks
- supporting trans-national initiatives of the region for good practice exchange in innovation issues like entrepreneurship, business succession, women entrepreneurship, incubators and start-up support from universities
- supporting the implementation of regional foresight strategies in regional innovation
- supporting open innovation in SMEs
- supporting the establishment and internationalization of networks and clusters.
SEZ together with its Steinbeis network has in addition a strong marketing and PR capacity to promote internationalisation, technology transfer, capacity building activities etc. (like SEZ Nachrichten, Steinbeis Transfer magazine, Steinbeis Edition).