1st Open Call
INVITE, through its OI2 Lab and in cooperation with The OI2Lab, the North East Automotive Alliance and Cluster initiative Automotive Region Stuttgart (CARS), invites proposals for mobile technologies that allow professional users, (e.g. operators, inspectors) to register new observations (positive or negative) in a digital manner. The solution will support decision making for preventing similar future incidents.
Deadline: 24th April 2019 17:00 (Brussels time)
If awarded, you will
- Receive a € 5000 innovation voucher to fund your own open innovation project with a European partner from another country that can help you further develop your solution and tackle the challenge we have set.
- Gain access to business support: The OI2 Lab will provide you with your own personal Open Innovation advisor who will support you to find and collaborate with a suitable partner as well as to identify appropriate financing options to scale your solution further.
- Get access to the various digital tools offered by the OI2Lab, including its online collaboration space, the e-learning environment with practical information on how to engage in Open Innovation, as well as an open multisided market place.
- Own the Intellectual Property you will develop under your open innovation project.
- Be introduced to the members of the North East Automotive Alliance and the Cluster initiative Automotive Region Stuttgart.
Competitive call at a glance
- INVITE has launched an open call through its OI2 Lab in order to select 20 applicants to solve the challenge of the North East Automotive Alliance and the cluster initiative Automotive Region Stuttgart.
- Economic support: The maximum grant for this first call is a lump sum payment of 5000 € per selected applicant offered as an innovation voucher. Eligible costs are:
- purchasing a service from a knowledge provider, with the aim to co-create a concept and/or solution under the frame of an OI project mainly carried out through the online collaboration space of the OI2 Lab.
- travel expenses for face-2-face meetings up to 20% of the total value of the voucher.
- Application deadline: 24th of April 2019 17:00 (Brussels time).
- Who can apply? SMEs participating on their own (i.e. only one SME) that should be based in one of the EU Member States (MS), one of the Overseas Countries and Territories (OCT) linked to the MS of the EU, an H2020 Associated Country (AC) or one of the other countries listed in the General Annex A of the Horizon 2020 Work Programme.
- Language: Application forms can only be filled in English.
- Evaluation criteria: The solution, expected impact, team experience and expectations.
What is the challenge to tackle?
We are seeking for reporting tools/apps that run on mobile electronic devices and which enable factory operators, inspectors or other professionals to record their observations in a user-defined format.